ABC Defensive Driving
Arizona Supreme Court Approved School #52
480-777-5353 (call or text)
To learn more about Arizona Supreme Court's defensive diversion program, visit www.azdrive.com or call (888) 334-5565
Online Class for Ticket Dismissal
To register, click below or call 1-888-329-7069
ABC has partnered with Gototrafficschool.com to offer an online course.
You must register at least 10 days before your court date and complete the course 7 days prior to your court date. Have your driver's license and ticket ready to complete requested information. The is a self paced course offered both in English and Spanish. The online course requires a comprehensive test at the end. Closed captioning is also available to support deaf or hard of hearing students.
In-Person Class for Ticket Dismissal
Please fill out the pre-registration form or call/text 480-777-5353.
Have your driver's license and ticket ready to complete requested information. Your registration will be complete once you have received a confirmation e-mail, text or phone call.
Supreme Court Information
If you need more information about Arizona's defensive driving diversion program, please visit http://www.azdrive.com or call, toll-free, (888) 334-5565.
In-Person Class Locations
You need to register before attending.
Phoenix (Elliot Rd & I-10)
9830 S. 51st Street, A-132
Phoenix, AZ 85044
Gilbert (Elliot Rd & Gilbert Rd)
459 N Gilbert Road, A-110
Gilbert, AZ 85234
1. You were cited for a civil traffic moving violation that did not involve a serious injury or fatality.
2. You must complete this class at least 7 days before your scheduled court date.
3. You have not attended a defensive driving class for an eligible traffic citation issued within the past 12 months.
Commercial Driver Licensees:
Effective 9/1/2019, commercial driver license holders are eligible for defensive driving school in order to dismiss a civil traffic moving violation issued pursuant to chapter 3, article 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 or 15 of Title 28, provided that:
1. The defensive driving class date is on or after 9/1/2019.
2. You were driving a vehicle requiring a Class D or a Class M license.
3. The vehicle was not being used for commercial purposes.
4. Meets the other defensive driving eligibility requirement for non-commercial driver license holders.
ABC's Class Fee: $60
Court Diversion Fee: (Varies by court)
To view your total fees, please select the court from the drop down menu below.
Payment & Refund Policy
Payment is due on the day of class. Acceptable forms of payments:
Money order/Cashier's Check
Payment Apps Accepted: Venmo/Zelle
Credit Card payments (subject to a processing fee)
Online credit card payments: 3% fee in addition to total class price
In-person credit card payments: 3.5% fee in addition to total class price
Completion of ABC's defensive driving class does not mean automatic dismissal of your ticket. Please check eligibility. If court records reveal that you are not eligible or do not comply to requirements, you will forfeit your class fees and the matter of your ticket will be set for a hearing.
1. Refund of the court diversion fee, state fee or the state surcharge shall result in restoration of the student’s eligibility for a defensive driving course.
2. ABC's class fee is non-refundable once a student has checked in on the day of the scheduled class.